V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MORNING EVERYONE.

Well Monday is the last day in the crazy phoenix area, we are moving up to Prescott. I am beat but soooo worth it. We have a new site going up and the will have the rest of the info, but for now here is a number that will work for monday

928-445-3473

The 602-722-7336 will work for a day or two.

If I can get a sticky on this??

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Getting ready to give you a call. 98" here come. Gonna start ripping it down hopefully today. Send the heads off next week. Great talking to you the other day. Maybe if you can sell enough of these 98s can get yourself a Polaris%[email protected]

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Well Monday is the last day in the crazy phoenix area, we are moving up to Prescott.
Nice change of scenery...Prescott is beautiful and cooler:boobies:

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys

GMR is closed on Monday the 28th, for those in need of tech help call me at 602-722-7336. Will reopen on Tuesday the 29th and be back up and running
Thank you

Please pass this on if you see a post about not being able to get in touch. Thanks again

And yes it is very nice there.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I don't blame you for wanting to get out of the Phoenix area. I've driven up there from Tucson a handful of times in the last couple of years and I can't believe the traffic - at any time of day! I don't think I could live there.

·
Read Only
2006 Road King Classic
507 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Hey guys

GMR is closed on Monday the 28th, for those in need of tech help call me at 602-722-7336. Will reopen on Tuesday the 29th and be back up and running
Thank you

Please pass this on if you see a post about not being able to get in touch. Thanks again

And yes it is very nice there.
Yep can tell you're beat :D

Congrats on the new place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts