V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding bikes since I was 16. First one was a Honda Trail 90 and have had about 15 bikes since then. Bought my first Harley almost a year ago and now I wonder what took me so long to finally ride a true American Classic. My uncle gave me my first ride on a Harley when I was about 6 years old (I'm 51 now) and can still remember it. I have no idea what year or kind of Harley it was, but DAMN, what a thrill. I've been in and out of this forum several times but this is my first posting. I definately like what I see. Those of us that are new to Harleys appreciate all the help and advice we can get. Oh yeah, I too am from the Lone Star state of Texas. No place like it in the world.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Navasota. Yeah, I know. Where the hell is Navasota? It's about 75 miles north of Houston on Hwy 6 or if you prefer, about 20 minutes south of College Station.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Oh I know where Navasota is. Bandido Chris used to have his shop there. Been out there a few times.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bandido Chris was a decent guy. Worked cheap too. New people have the place now. It's called Thunder on the Brazos. After market Harley stuff. Work on just about anything. Here's an interesting tidbit....the lady owner also owns a nudist camp right outside of Navasota. Sponsors a pretty decent ride every spring. Not a nude ride of course.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave51

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I'll bet this guy gets paid to look up other guys asses!:Dennis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.