V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Couldn't view the picture, but...
he can always get his former police commissioner, and his pick for director of Homeland Security, Bernard Kerik to help save America. Oh but wait, he's facing a 16 count indictment, dang.:roflback:

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
derailed

the train might get derailed with all the flack created by this Kerik indictment. It is going to be very difficult for Rudy to keep claiming he had no idea Kerik was involved in some of this stuff.

Guild by association is not a nice thing but it is political reality.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too typical

you guys are like the drive by media.

With all the dirt surrounding Hillary(Vince Foster=devil= ,donations, etc.) which yall choose to ignore.:hystria:

You think Giuliani having one associate with a legal issue is a big deal?

C'mon. She's still trying to get her legs under her with one question from Tim Russert.

Shes never, I mean NEVER been asked any probing questions.

You think shes the next leader of the greatest democracy since the Roman Empire?:thumbsdn:

Shes never had any serious job, Govenor, mayor?:nope:

What ground breaking legislation paper trail has the senator left behind her.

If it's so vast, name it.

The drive by media is an unpaid arm of her campaign!:yes:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310316,00.html

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Knuckleheads on a roll

Knuck I don't think the little connection to one guy with a legal problem comes close to the reality of the situation. Do you honestly believe a Federal Indictment on 16 counts is a minimal issue? This guy was a major part of Rudy's administration. Rudy wanted to see him as the head of the Homeland Security program.

Either Rudy knew darn well there were issues with this Kerick and simply hid his head while it went on. Or Rudy is so incompetent he could not figure out what was going on. In either case it not an attribute that will serve his campaign well.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes

How ya doin tb...?, did you read my link to planted questions?
You believe the Cintons when they say "i don't recall.../ I did not have sexual relations with that woman"etc.

The drive by media will not take the Clintons(Hillary) to task on her serious matters.
BTW you think she can lead this nation?^rolleyez^

toybox99615 said:
Knuck I don't think the little connection to one guy with a legal problem comes close to the reality of the situation. Do you honestly believe a Federal Indictment on 16 counts is a minimal issue? This guy was a major part of Rudy's administration. Rudy wanted to see him as the head of the Homeland Security program.

Either Rudy knew darn well there were issues with this Kerick and simply hid his head while it went on. Or Rudy is so incompetent he could not figure out what was going on. In either case it not an attribute that will serve his campaign well.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
I did I did

Yea I caught the planted question post. I even made an astute observation and posting on the mess in the other thread on the issue.

I don't have an answer for your question regarding her ability. What I have is an opinion that I'll share. To date I have no real commitment to any of the candidates from either of the two major parties. None of them have shown any great ability while a number of them have shown they are not capable or trustworthy enough.

Meanwhile I don't believe Rudy on this Kerick fiasco. How could he be able to claim he knew nothing of the mans actions?

Obama is just not experienced enough.

McCain is jut to far out of reality; maybe Alzheimer's catching on.

Edwards just seems like he's got some other agenda.

ANd most of the rest are idiots parading around with no real plan to do anything. Gravel and Paul leading that pack.

Now that our religious leaders have started to play divide and conquer it could get a bit more interesting.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
So who do you like?

toybox99615 said:
Yea I caught the planted question post. I even made an astute observation and posting on the mess in the other thread on the issue.

I don't have an answer for your question regarding her ability. What I have is an opinion that I'll share. To date I have no real commitment to any of the candidates from either of the two major parties. None of them have shown any great ability while a number of them have shown they are not capable or trustworthy enough.

Meanwhile I don't believe Rudy on this Kerick fiasco. How could he be able to claim he knew nothing of the mans actions?

Obama is just not experienced enough.

McCain is jut to far out of reality; maybe Alzheimer's catching on.

Edwards just seems like he's got some other agenda.

ANd most of the rest are idiots parading around with no real plan to do anything. Gravel and Paul leading that pack.

Now that our religious leaders have started to play divide and conquer it could get a bit more interesting.
Or will you vote? It's a fair question.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
I don't know

roofeditor said:
Or will you vote? It's a fair question.
Ok fair question. Answer: I honestly don't know at this point, I find I don't want someone who is going to follow in the steps Bush has made. But I don't want someone who can not get things accomplished.

I look around and keep seeing things I can not accept in a candidate. Now that the religious clan is making choices it concern me. I'm not against religion but I don't like these endorsements as they represent IMHO that the candidate will bow to the same religious plans of those who endorse them.

So for now no choice in candidates for me. After all these primaries I might pick one. Although I will probably go third party only as an endorsement for additional parties.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
toybox99615 said:
Ok fair question. Answer: I honestly don't know at this point, I find I don't want someone who is going to follow in the steps Bush has made. But I don't want someone who can not get things accomplished.

I look around and keep seeing things I can not accept in a candidate. Now that the religious clan is making choices it concern me. I'm not against religion but I don't like these endorsements as they represent IMHO that the candidate will bow to the same religious plans of those who endorse them.

So for now no choice in candidates for me. After all these primaries I might pick one. Although I will probably go third party only as an endorsement for additional parties.
When I find no one worth while I write in a name. Usually my own (or Joe Walsh!). It's a waste but it's principle. I will never, as long as I live, vote for ''the lesser of two evils'' or whatever they're called during that particular election. Plus, that way I can still bitch about whoever wins if I don't like their platform. Sucks but al least we can still do it.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nuts my arse

I live in Pa. Pocono Mtns. By 80 +380 next to Pocono Raceway.
If you come by the area, drop a line.
I've been thinkin bout how some 43's might end up in the general vicinity.

compressor#v said:
Well knuck at least I got the nuts to list where I'm from. And sometimes we didn't have a choice. But I am legal.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Agreed, and if you ever mosey up to Detroit, be sure and drop me a line. Corner of Van Dyke and Lynch Rd. in the ghetto.
Home of the Deetroit 2 step.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nothing going on in the ghetto

compressor#v said:
Well knuck at least I got the nuts to list where I'm from. And sometimes we didn't have a choice. But I am legal.
by the way, your avatar leaves out any interesting highlights. Do you choose to stay ghetto. Can you leave without the Fellas speaking bad of you.

you gotta/shoulda be doing somthing. Will it change your neighborhood to

"formerly ghetto"

Let me tell you, can't pay me enough to go back to the Bronx, n. y.
can you dig it?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
You got something against urban settings? You need a white picket fence to feel sucessful? And I don't need to rely on a few 43 doofus or whatever to 'be in the area" And if you came from the Bronx, then that wise saying about not forgetting where you came from should help temper the chip on your shoulder.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
So a presidental contender has a person of dubious integrety in his camp. This can be sain for most presidents and the runner ups. Some even get indicted - remember Spiro Agnew talking about the "nattering nabobs of negativity". He took the high road the whole distance. He got caught and still acted better than everyone else. Politics is a dirty business, no one is clean, if they are, they aren't effective.
We have to look at the man (or woman) and have to guess at motivations. A do gooder can reverse his platform, if shown how bad it is. I would rather have the devil that I know. If someone is bought, at least you can guess at his actions.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
calm down

what the heck are you talkn bout, Isn't a ghetto kinda run down. urban setting, if you like the hustle and bustle, get on it.

forget where i came from? people can live where they and if they want, I had enough of people forcing their music on my ears all hours of the day,
double parked cars, getting mugged.

Sorry my mistaken man, I grew tired of armed combat with losers who thought I was easy money.
That was enough ghetto in an urban setting for me.

What chip i've shown you? I think reflects from your thoughts.

compressor#v said:
You got something against urban settings? You need a white picket fence to feel sucessful? And I don't need to rely on a few 43 doofus or whatever to 'be in the area" And if you came from the Bronx, then that wise saying about not forgetting where you came from should help temper the chip on your shoulder.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts