V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nicholas Cage and Peter Fonda star in movie due to reach theaters next February. :cool:

Johnny Blaze has a dark secret - he is the Ghost Rider - who can grab you and force you to re-live tenfold all the sins you have perpetuated in your life… if there are too many sins, you'll burn up and incinerate. In order to save his dying father, young stunt cyclist Johnny Blaze sells his soul to Mephistopheles and sadly parts from the pure-hearted Roxanne Simpson, the love of his life.

Years later, Johnny's path crosses again with Roxanne, now a gogetting reporter, and also with Mephistopheles, who offers to release Johnny's soul if Johnny becomes the fabled, fiery Ghost Rider, a supernatural agent of vengeance and justice. Mephistopheles charges Johnny with defeating the despicable Blackheart, Mephistopheles's nemesis and son, who plans to displace his father and create a new hell even more terrible than the old one.

The Ghost Rider is unstoppable as he dishes out a hellish justice on his Hell-Cycle. Originally created in 1972 by Gary Friedrich & Mike Ploog for Marvel Comics.

<-Video_Clip->

·
Registered
432 Posts
"Ghost Rider" is also the title of a book by Neal Peart the drummer for Rush. He road his BMW all over Canada, the U.S. and Mexico to heal and forget about the lose of his 19 Y.O. daughter and his wife within six months of each other. Overall a very good book, but dragged in a few spots.

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
Looks like ol' Nic bought himself some new hair for the part. . . .

Lefty

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lefty said:
Looks like ol' Nic bought himself some new hair for the part. . . .

Lefty
Probably a $500.0 Hollywood salon did it for him to give with that rough-grunge biker-helmet head look.

I vaguely remember the comic book for Ghost Rider hope the movie is better than it.
It will be cool if nothing else to see Fonda doing a bike movie again.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
This is what I know as GhostRider. I love this picture. It's exactly how I feel when I'm on my bike. I can't wait to see the movie.

Peter Fonda came to Erie, PA this summer. You would have thought Jesus came back early! People falling all over themselves. ^rolleyez^

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What he created in Easy Rider got into a lot of peoples heads.

I was 15 or 16 when the movie came out and it galvanized the way I saw life in a lot of ways. ?prty: Party - chase women :boobies: and ride a really cool Chopper:chopper: and live free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts