V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Yea, Twincamzz it all comes back to me now I tryed to do a quick search but couldn't remember what the post was about.
Did your heads have a round port stock and they made it the (D) shape it is now ? Did they set you up with a intake to match the new port or is there one on the market ? Just curious I want get my heads done some time in the future and them stock heads really need some work. I suppose H-D has their reasons for the design but they seem to be the only thing I dislike about the twincam engine.
I only know from what I have read in here and in my opinion them boys know there sh!t.
To many riders go for overkill when it comes to performance. And I really like Hippo's aproach on performance. Your not going to blister a quarter mile 99% of the time.

My hats off to Hippo,SBCharley and this forum.

· Registered
144 Posts
Hmm. That would make it easy when you put it back together to put that.. Good head.. :p on top. Nothin wrong with that cv carb in my opinion, but hey thats what makes H-D what they are today.

Keep us posted Hab let us know how it runs ..

· Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Twincamzz ! I'll probaly do the same as UltraKC Good head Big inches :p
I have a bagger I want performance but it's difficult to figure out where your going to draw the line as far as dependabilty and keep it enjoyable to tour with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.