V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of George's tools were on my Christmas list this year. Well when my relatives ordered one of his tools, they claimed that it SHOULD be there by Christmas day. Several days after the order was placed (and getting very close to Christmas), George himself calls my family just to see if the tool had made it there in time!

Not only are his tools a quality product made in the USA, but his service is just as outstanding. Very pleased and very impressed.

GOD bless America

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
A few of George's tools were on my Christmas list this year. Well when my relatives ordered one of his tools, they claimed that it SHOULD be there by Christmas day. Several days after the order was placed (and getting very close to Christmas), George himself calls my family just to see if the tool had made it there in time!

Not only are his tools a quality product made in the USA, but his service is just as outstanding. Very pleased and very impressed.

GOD bless America
George is a good guy, met him at the expo a couple years ago and have bought many of his tools. Affordable tools that work great.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I ordered a cam bearing puller , from him.
Shipped fast , had a question called him .
He answered rite away .
Polite and knowledgeable.

Would defiantly order from him again.

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
I have bought several items in the past from George and continue to peruse his site checking for items I can use for my bikes.

George is great to speak with, very willing to help folks out. Also his items are made in the good ole US of A which is another major bonus.

·
Livin' Free Indeed
1,052 Posts
When I need special tools George's Garage is where I buy from. Great owner & products.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
I saw the original thread and wanted to give my comments.But after reading the posts,it would be redundant.
Call his number and he picks up the phone.Great guy with service to boot.Don't get that much these days.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
I have many of Georges tools and have been very happy with all of them. I recently damaged my IPB puller and called him to talk about it and order a replacement part. He explained what I did wrong and offered to warranty the damaged part/tool no questions asked! He went above and beyond my expectations!

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
About 50% of the tools the shop guys are using are from George. First class quality, reliable service and helpful on the phone or e-mail. Sure wish he had more tools for sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts