V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was about 70 miles from home today when the rider behind me told me my brake lights were staying illuminated, even when not being applied. I stopped for the first time at the Geneva Dealership, expecting to hear that they were too busy, I needed an appointment, etc... Boy,was I wrong! Even though they had an event going on and only one service tech. on a Saturday, they got me right in and fixed the problem (bad plunger switch). For the time it took them, plus getting some advice on an unrelated wiring problem I was having, the cost was more than reasonable. Special thanks to Tim at the Service desk and Jeff the Service Tech.! Good guys and a great experience.

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
Good to hear. Not too far from my neck of the woods and I certainly plan on cruising around the Finger Lakes before long.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
my niece goes to college in geneva, went there last week but the dealership was closed (sunday), good to know if I ride up there and have a problem they are helpful, I was hoping they would be open, my oil filter (loose hose on cooler mount) was spitting oil on the bike, but it had to wait till I got home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts