V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you can buy Gel Pak seats, but does anyone know of a company that will put the gel paks into an existing seat for you? I am not as young as I used to be and my ass has gotten more boney instead of wide, I guess thats a good thing :D

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Misguided,

Any reputable auto upholster can do that job for you. I had the passenger seat on my FLHRP finished up with a gel pad. The owner of the shop actually thought it was too small of a job for him. I left the seat there for a week. Picked it up and had no further problem with it. I think I was hit up for $100.00 for that job.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roadking96, did the auto upholster supply the gelpak?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Pac Seats.

Misguided,

No, the gel came from a outlet in Alabama I think. Here it is......
Sports Med 621 31st Street North.
Birmingham Alabama 35203
1-800-777-5240. 205-2516500 Extension328. Fax205-250-0110

Chad Harter is the person that I talk to when ever I call , The actual pad is called UltraRide Motorcycle Seat Pad.
There are 9 different sizes to choose from, and they can be cut to fit upon installation

I put the pad to a test when I received it. Left it in the freezer for an hour and then hit it several times with a hammer, stood on it and let my 3 children try to tear it up. No way, It was still pliable and did not tear anywhere. I was happy with it, it worked for every passenger that rode with me, from babes to heifers.
Give them a call or fax.
Ride Safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts