V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
south of heaven
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an new seat from Harley, and while it is more comfortable, I would like to send it to a place to have gel pads installed in it over the winter. Can anyone help me with a reputable place/experience. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gel Pad inserts

I had Joe from ALL-NU Upholstery put a Pro-pad insert in my 2003 H-D Heritage Springer. He cut and scuplted the original foam and put in the Pro pad insert. With the cutting and sculpting it put me 2" back in the seat and with the Pro pad insert I can ride for hours and hours with no pain or discomfort. Before his work, my butt used to go numb after a little more than 30 minutes in the saddle. Last summer he charged me around $125.00

In fact this winter I'm sending him my stock passenger seat to have a Pro Pad inserted into it also.

His URL is: all-nu.com and his phone number is 781-286-1125 and his shop's are located in Revere, MA.

·
Registered
497 Posts
http://www.chopperstraps.com/

This guy is on another forum that I go on and does very good work, pretty cheap. Email him and ask for some pics of seats he's done.

Tell him Ian / Tekman from biker-glasses.com sent you.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
I purchased a new 2005 Fat Boy SEII and noticed the Upgraded Stock Seat that comes on the SEII is all but rock hard. Has anyone sent their seat in to a place to have it re-done with Gel or one of the other new wave cushions?

Thanks...Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts