V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , what a day 75 degrees out, no wind, perfect riding weather.
Instead of riding we had to help Geezer Kitty (Glide) build a 3 stall kitty litter. This is the first 3 stall on wheels kitty litter box i have ever seen.Hopefully we can get Geezer Glide to post some pics of this kitty litter box on wheels mansion.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Oh man, you got to be kiddin. I got to wash my bike today, but I felt a little too under the weather to ride. Glad to hear somebody's sicker than me, though.

Come on, Geezer, you spent the day building a cat crapper???

Oh yeah, where were you's on Sunday? A group of us from Millville were given the royal treatment at the Kitchen!

darrell

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Why you Mother [email protected]#$%#$ER!!!!!! And you want me to do the engine build on your new 98" GMR setup, 'eh? OOOOOKAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brows:

D, I was flying on Sunday, I get every other weekend off. Glad to hear you had a good time at the Kitchen. I'll be in Aruba this weekend with Steve F, Eric B. and Albert L. Gonna represent Atlantic Co. HOG and the 9er's there for their FLag Day Rally.

Mori, you got one comin'...............................:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least the kittys will have a 5 star crapper while your gone.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Here is a pic of the Geeze and Mori doing a fine cutoff on one of the stalls:lurker: View attachment 30175

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AirGlider said:
Here is a pic of the Geeze and Mori doing a fine cutoff on one of the stalls:lurker: View attachment 30175
How did you get a pic of geeezer doing anything???

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
You guys are phuckin' killing me!!! I hope your scooters don't need servicing soon!!! :2flips:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
mori55 said:
Well , what a day 75 degrees out, no wind, perfect riding weather. Instead of riding we had to help Geezer Kitty (Glide) build a 3 stall kitty litter.
Unphukinbelvable!!! And here I can't get one day without snow on the ground. Humph! :265:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts