V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Rick and ive owned my Duke Monster now for around 12 months, Only a few mods But its a great bike.

Heres a Picci

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
G'day Rick. Welcome to VTF man.:cheers:
Nice Duke.
Stop by the Aussie roll call thread; The Coopers are on ice.:beer4u:

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
:welcome: to the VTF Rick. I have a house out at The Gap, you've probably been out that way to Mt Glorious?
Eh, 71Baldboy, how about a few XXXX? You know Queenslanders can't spell beer :) ?prty:
Note: Americans may think of another product when they see XXXX :roflback:

·
Goin' Fast with Class
372 Posts
Welcome Rick.

Got some ice cold Cascade AND Boags Premium well chilled, to quench your Tasmanian Brew thirst!

Cheers!

·
Registered
136 Posts
:welcome:

I see other Aussie members have welcomed you, always a good sign!

Enjoy the forum - there are some cool people here, you'll have a good laugh and hopefully learn stuff.

Cheers

George

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
seamonkeyman said:
Welcome Rick.

Got some ice cold Cascade AND Boags Premium well chilled, to quench your Tasmanian Brew thirst!

Cheers!
Mmmmmmmmmm.......Tassie Beer.......Gooooooood!:beer4u:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Got a few friends up here with them Ducs. Nice motorsickles indeed. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
I would like to welcome yet an other fine Australian biker to this fine establishment of chrome, air cooled engine of a 2 wheeled forum.

Post up, make friends and dig in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas, I am hapy to be apart of more Twin lovers, I am a Street fighter lover, Love my Twins, Am saving for a Suzuki TL1000 Vtwin, and will take the sooky Fairings off that as soon as I can and polish the well designed frame as it should. I work about 100m on the same road at the XXXX Birth place in Brissy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts