V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man! Can you guys believe these low gas prices? I saw regular for .88 cents. With these prices I could ride from Houston to L. A. Ca. for 40 bucks. :cool: Hmmmm!,,, Nah,,,,,,,. Let's see, Orlando for $20? :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
.99 per hi-test gallon here in central Pa. Filled up on my ride today. Should last me all winter.:mad:

·
Registered
105 Posts
In sunny Tallahassee you pay about 1.20 for premium:confused: I hope prices stay low even after we bomb these towel wearin', knuckle draggin', women abusin' (that revaels my sensitve side), in breedin'.... wait a minute I just described South FL:rolleyes: Nevermind...

Ape

·
Retired
1,826 Posts
Would love to see these prices again:woohoo:

Don't we just love resurrecting these old threads?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Would love to see these prices again:woohoo:

Don't we just love resurrecting these old threads?
haha,had me going there for half a second...till I checked the date,was just thinking it cost me 2.87 today for premium in Montana,but we have a higher fuel tax too.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Can't get regular much less premium UL for 2.87 here near Seattle....
I've noticed that...I got a speeding ticket a few years ago by the Columbia river gorge,seems I was going 5 or so over,think that cost me 140 bucks,and they told me if i got stopped again that day,they'd impound my bike...that doesn't seem right.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Are you noticing that nothing is being said about how we are getting ripped off by the oil companies now. There will be no economic recovery in this country until prices for gas go below $2 again. Bank on it!

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Filled my scoot Saturday....3.07 for Premium.......damn

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Wow, hard to believe how cheap gas really was 9 years ago...about $2.80 here for REG and sure bet it will keep going up now that spring is near...doubt anything will ever get done with oil and gas...not this president anyway...

·
Retired
1,826 Posts
Wow, hard to believe how cheap gas really was 9 years ago...about $2.80 here for REG and sure bet it will keep going up now that spring is near...doubt anything will ever get done with oil and gas...not this president anyway...
Who was president 9 years ago? For that matter, who was president when gas was $4?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts