V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we were out riding the othe day, we stopped to get gas. In NJ they have those vapor nozzels that are a pain to gas up with, you have to hold it back to look in the tank. It's just a pain in the butt. My buddy comes over with this clip that goes on the nozzle and holds the vapor sleeve back. It worked really great. He dosen't know who made it. It looks like a little pig and it's called a gas hog. Has anyone seen one of theses or know who makes em? I guess i could make one if i had to but you how that works .

·
Registered
159 Posts
They use to sell them in Cali. back in the 90's. Try a sport bike magazine for a retailer. Is it that hard to hold the rubber boot, or just an inconvenience? I tend to pay more attention when I'm using both hands to fill the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nytmare said:
They use to sell them in Cali. back in the 90's. Try a sport bike magazine for a retailer. Is it that hard to hold the rubber boot, or just an inconvenience? I tend to pay more attention when I'm using both hands to fill the bike.
It's inconvenience, plus some of them you have to hold pretty hard to get the pump to work, plus i can see better without my hand in the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts