21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
http://www.langlitz.com/jackets/ worth every penny

And you can see I don't buy 32,000.00 motorcycles, but I use my leathers as intended and I don't throw them on to hang around the dealership, used to ride 1 1/2 hours to work in 30 deg weather when I lived up north and in the pouring rain at times, they served me well

·
Super Moderator
20,084 Posts
If you buy a new scooter from a Harley dealer, you should walk out the door with a new leather jacket in the deal.

They don't often discount scooters, but they will throw in extras.

Problem is that when they tell a lot of folks that the are approved for up to a $30K loan, and the scooter is only $27K, too many people forget about making the best deal and spend the time spending the whole loan amount. The MoCo ain't stupid when it comes to selling debt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've always wanted an FXRS leather jacket and now I just picked up one today. Sitting around analyzing all the various configurations of insulation, rain protection, heat, etc. My older heavy leather one is still ok but this one is meant for 4 seasons, wherein I can save space on my Ultra Classic. I ride 12 months in Vancouver and this will help out. They say they are pricey but I have looking at the all details and comparing it to more expensive jackets, such as the Bognar ski jacket and pants my wife wears and costs much more. I will report on the performance once we take a little tour.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts