V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody else has these? I have the coat and love it, and have heard many great comments about the pants. My snowmobile pants are a little bulky.

Couple questions,
What size should i order, do you order your pant size, or go a couple sizes bigger?

They say it zips to the coat, I have the coat but cant figure out how they are doing this?

Thanks

·
You're an evildoer.
559 Posts
They come with a zipper and some material on the back for sewing to the jacket.

Dont get them near a cat.

Get a lint roller even if you dont have a cat, they attract everything in the world.

My wife ordered a size smaller then her pants, but cant wear them with her pants on. She wears underarmor tights under them if cold.

Go to a dealer, try em on, then order em.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have the coat also, I tried on a pair of pants at Daytona same size as my pants. They fit but were a little tight, had them on over my jeans. So I suggest one or maybe 2 sizes biggers. I priced a Zanotti's 195.00 plus 15.60 shipping. What I like is no more chaps or rain suit. Most dealer do not stock the pants. The harley clothing rep at Daytrona also confirmed on lack of stocking dealers. Also Zanotti's said they will be back ordered until April 25th. :yes:

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have a brand new pair, never worn, NWT. They were too big for me. I wear a 38 waist and a 31" length... If they will work for you or someone else let me know.

T

·
Can you hear me now
153 Posts
I have the full set. They are great. Warm in the winter months.....comfortable on the warmer days.......They do zip together.....There is a zipper on the back of the jacket and on the back of the pants.
Just keep an eye out when you wear them not to get to close to your exhaust / heat shields. I had the nylon around the back and side of the knee a little baggy as they were unzipped ( They unzip for venting ) on a warmer day and they melted to my heat shield on the Python III set up I run. I`m sure if your not running heat shields it can be a mess. I had to replace the heat shields because I couldn`t get the baked on textile from the pants off the chrome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies.

TBO

What size are the pants?

Where are they to big?

How much are you looking to get for them?

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts