V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Few things will make excessive heat. Running lean, ignition timing running in retarded condition. Break in heat would be minimal so I would doubt that would be a factor.

·
Registered
15,778 Posts
How about a pic of that bad boy?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Be easy with that Big bore on a light bike. They can be a fun and possibly dangerous ride. My 124 kinda made my bike not so good in the curves due to power coming on brutally and not smoothly. Upgrade your brakes and don't get hurt. Never exceed your riding abilities. The bike will stand up really easy now in several gears. In first gear it'll flip up so fast it'll leave you little time to react. Enjoy

·
Registered
590 Posts
Good Advice from ArcAngel.

BTW .... that shitty new forum design obviously does not have the "this-thread-is-worthless-without-pics" - smiley anymore.

So i have to type it manually and you have to imagine the "this-thread-is-worthless-without-pics" - smiley and the different colors of the words by yourself.

ok so here is the message : "this-thread-is-worthless-without-pics"

("this" is in blue color / "thread" would be in black / "is" is yellow / "worthless" is green / "without" is sporting a orange color and "pics" is red.
The smiley has a desperate facial expression. )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts