Here's both axle blocks after I got the axle reliefs elongated in both of them. After I got them all cut out I decided the remains weren't to heavy. I bobbed about 3/8" of the rear end of the blocks after taking this pic. In the 2nd pic I'm cutting the 3/16" radius on one of the corners. After I cut down aways I saw that my radius was taking away support area for the axle washer however it was on the side which was slightly narrower. I didn't get my 1" holes perfectly centered. They're off by about .015" to maybe .020". There's still about a .125" flat to support my axle washer on the narrow side and that should be sufficient since the other side has even more surface area.