V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this on EBay today. They used an aftermarket FXR frame(notice the tubing under the tank) and put a HD engine in it. It has an HD title also.

Item number: 4611570486

Aped front with crotched rear-

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Butt ugly, Not in MY garage:dry:

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
tractorhunter said:
Butt ugly, Not in MY garage:dry:
Not only ugly but look at the difference of postion or whatever comparing the front wheel to the back, it looks twisted or something.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What the.....???

Another one listed today-
UP FOR AUCTION- A NEW CUSTOM BUILT HARLEY FXR SPORT BIKE. IF YOU WANT TO STAND OUT FROM YOUR BRO'S AND LEAVE THEM EATING YOUR DUST THEN YOU JUST FOUND THE RIGHT BIKE! WITH A REVTECH 110 CUBIC INCH ENGINE RATED AT 115H.P. AND 120 FT/LBS OF TORQUE MOUNTED TO A 6 SPEED OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION YOU'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM KEEPING UP (AND BLOWING AWAY) YOUR COMPETITION.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
no thanks. why I ask, are you interested in this? or just posting to show what crap is on ebay. a fine example of you can find anything on ebay, and I am refering to anything that's junk. maybe a good beginner bike for someone coming from a sport bike to a harley. they can still hang out with their sport bike ninja buddies.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
the first bike looks, well, wrong... the second one is nicer (Custom Chrome Bike Kit)... They both look kinda funky.

I like this bike that a local guy rides...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
brownjams said:
no thanks. why I ask, are you interested in this? or just posting to show what crap is on ebay.
Because this is the FXR forum with only 13 threads to date. Without traffic it may disappear. If users aren't reminded of it's existance they'll continue to lump FXR topics in with the Dynas, and our hand-welded triangles aren't the same.

People sometimes convert these to choppers, glides, and...I guess...sportbikes. I think all the possibilities are interesting.

How do YOU eat candy bars...with your fingers???

I feel lonely.:brows:

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,852 Posts
Ka-Ka said:
Because this is the FXR forum with only 13 threads to date. Without traffic it may disappear. If users aren't reminded of it's existance they'll continue to lump FXR topics in with the Dynas, and our hand-welded triangles aren't the same.

People sometimes convert these to choppers, glides, and...I guess...sportbikes. I think all the possibilities are interesting.

How do YOU eat candy bars...with your fingers???

I feel lonely.:brows:
I thought the FXR forum was doing ok for the few ( so I assumed) FXR owners around. But I like your approach much better.

Joe

·
it wasn't me
340 Posts
the first bike looks plain stupid, very uncomfortable. Who would want to sit on that seat in an upright position. The second bike is nicer, but I'd just as soon get a sportster or a straight up crotch rocket.

They must be for those that can't make up their mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts