V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have parts that came off my old fxr.19",16" wheels,original tach & speedometer,clutch,39mm triple trees,stock cam,ev27 cam.Also hypercharger and samson drag pipes.Big city thunder baffles,1 5/8 & 1 7/8 id. Make me an offer !

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got a pic of that Hypercharger? I'd be interested in that if the price is right.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
What year bike? Tell me about the speedo. Got a picture?

joe

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The speedo & tach are off a 91 fxr.They are in chrome cups right now,they look great.I think I may still have the stock black cups around some where.And I will try and figure out how to send a pic.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just took pic's of the speedo and hypercharger,now if I can post them.Can anyone tell me how to do it? Also, the pipes I said were samson are santee's turn-outs,like new.And Big City Thunder Baffles you can put in them.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
Man, sorry, I want the speedo, but I'd better bow out for now. Good luck.

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
I don't know the particulars, 'cause it's different for paid members, but you post the picture on a site like Photobucket, then include a link to it in your post. You have to use the Advanced reply though, there's not an option for it in the Quick reply.

joe

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I have parts that came off my old fxr.19",16" wheels,original tach & speedometer,clutch,39mm triple trees,stock cam,ev27 cam.Also hypercharger and samson drag pipes.Big city thunder baffles,1 5/8 & 1 7/8 id. Make me an offer !
drag pipe pics? Nevermond, just noticec you said they weren't samson…

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
Man, I'm not seeing any pictures.

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
Just to torture myself some more (and maybe help another buyer), how much for the speedo, and the speedo tach combo? How many miles on the speedo? How long has the speedo been on the shelf?

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
How long have they been on the shelf? I ask because that's when my speedo went bad.

joe

1 - 20 of 41 Posts