V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have a pretty good idea, but I'll ask anyway. I may have the opportunity to pick up a 1995 FXD with 10k miles, all chromed out, custom wheels and paint, powder-coated engine to match the paint on the bike, custom eel-skin seat and grips, as well as many other extras. If he decides to sell it, he will give it to me for $7,000. Any thoughts on what the bike might be worth?

:thanks:

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
No, but sounds like a very nice, low mileage bike. If you're thinking you'll buy it, ride it and keep it for a while - it sounds like a damn good deal.

·
Registered
435 Posts
rladkins said:
I already have a pretty good idea, but I'll ask anyway. I may have the opportunity to pick up a 1995 FXD with 10k miles, all chromed out, custom wheels and paint, powder-coated engine to match the paint on the bike, custom eel-skin seat and grips, as well as many other extras. If he decides to sell it, he will give it to me for $7,000. Any thoughts on what the bike might be worth?

:thanks:
I'd call that a steal.

Tim

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Sounds like a steal. In '04 I bought my 2001 FXD from a guy that bought it new and never rode it. I paid $10,500. Fully stock, mint and 1,800 miles. Good deal for the money? maybe....Good deal for me personally? For sure! Best bike I've ever ridden. You'll never find a better handling all-purpose bike from Harley than an FXD (in my opinion...) If I cound have bouth a 95 like the one you are talking about I think I might have bought that instead. I do like to twin cam better than the EVo though....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.