V-Twin Forum banner

fully fledged member

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  HIPPO 
#1 ·
Its Finally arrived.

I am now the proud owner of a 2002 FLHR Road King in Luxury Rich Red, its an absolute stonker. Pick it up on wednesday and hour before I had to go to work so only managed a few miles :(

Yesterday I managed to clock up 50 (iTS PRETTY boaring having to ride at less than Fifty slowing down and speeding up changing gear but hell it marvellous)

Had to turn around and head for home after so few miles cause I could not feel some of my fingers (WINTER IS BACK IN THE UK) snow and ice are not a good combernation to fun riding ho hum. Its snowing today which is why I am stuck in doors.... wimp. Its not so much the snow but they cover the roads with salt!!

I'll post a picture so as I figure out how.

Sits back with a big cheesy grin.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.

'Stonker' sorry about that it means Brilliant or should I say better than brilliant.. The snows gone to be replaced by 5 solid days of rain, thats the bad news the good news is I am stuck at work for the next seven days.

At least I can look forward to the football ooops soccer quarter finals of the FA cup and 4th in the Premiership. Thats Newcastle United marvellous.

Cheers and Take care
Deka

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.