V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does Fullsac sell the replugged stock replacements?

I am interested in a set for 05 FLHTCUI stock motor.

Thanks

JR

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
www.fullsac.com is the only place I know you can buy them. I got them and like them. Talk to them about what size baffle you need for your build, they make different sized baffles.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I emailed them about a recommendation last weekend and never heard back so maybe calling them would be a better option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
E-mail - no answer.

I e-mailed them some questions. No response.

No response - no business. I guess that they did not want to put the answers in writing.

Jim

·
Habitual **************.
234 Posts
If you guys were trying to contact Fullsac during the Thanksgiving holiday, the owner was out of town and then required a few days recovery after getting his marbles rattled in a rollover accident in an off road race car. He's back to work now, try him again.
RB

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fullsac

Steve at Fullsac will either recore yours, or sell you used recored slip-on mufflers, your choice. I have some that I bid on Ebay and love them. Great sound (not real loud) and better performance. Good luck. Hope he is OK.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just talked to Steve on the phone and ordered a set. He's a real good dude to talk to and very honest and forthcoming with the info.

·
Registered
208 Posts
These are some pretty nice sounding pipes. Not real loud (louder but not ear splitting), throaty, and a bit more power. Lets the engine exhale alot better. I'd recommend 'em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts