V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cheesehead
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Fullsac true dual kit. Still running OEM unmodified mufflers. There is a change in exhaust note. No louder but slightly deeper and more crisp. You can really make out the pulses now and they come to you in stereo. I can keep the passenger boards at there lowest position and the wife no longer get's a roasted right foot.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Do you have any close up picks with them on your bike? Fullsac web site does not have any big close pictures.

I was thinking about the V&H duals but may look at these instead.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Add another one to the Fullsac club. I have the True Dual kit and the re-cored mufflers waiting to be installed on my FLTRI. Looking forward to the relief from the heat which is noticably increased when you have the lowers installed.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Looks good!

Did you make that cover on the right side of the bike by the rear head pipe?

·
Cheesehead
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RK05 said:
Looks good!

Did you make that cover on the right side of the bike by the rear head pipe?
Click on the RJS Originals link in my signature RK. I removed the Kuryakyn saddle shields in favor of these.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Unyalli said:
Click on the RJS Originals link in my signature RK. I removed the Kuryakyn saddle shields in favor of these.
You'd think Kuryakyn could have come up w/ a better name for those.
Sounds more like a Stayfree product...

·
Registered
624 Posts
I installed the Fullsac true dual kit. They only complaint is the rear pipe turns more of a grey color after getting hot and the chrome shield doesn't cover it up. Look at the picture Unyalli posted and you'll see what I mean. It doesn't bother me but might bother some folks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts