V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting a set of fullsac mufflers. Anybody have them and if so, how do you like them? Any issues with quality or internal rattles? How do they sound compaired to others like Scremin' Eagles? Do they turn blue from heat?

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
I have them and like them. Quality is excellent. No rattles or anything like that. Nice sound, deep throaty on acceleration but nice and reasonably quiet when cruising. Much less loud than for example the Samson rolled thunders or the V&H propipe I had on a previous bike. Call them to discuss your motor and build to choose the proper size of baffle. I went with the 2" baffle because I have the 103" motor. Been thinking about switching out the stock headpipe and putting on the V&H true duals and still using these fullsac mufflers with them. Since they are recores of the stock mufflers the fit and finish of the outside of the mufflers is same as OEM.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I agree with Road Glider's comments. I have a set on my Road King and couldn't be happier. I've had Python, SE, and V&H on previous bikes. I prefer the Fullsac modified stockers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts