V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 RK Classic FI with stage 1 and no other mods to the motor. I like the thought of true dual exhaust. Anyone try this kit? Ultimately working towards that deep throaty sound without breaking the bank...at least more than once.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Fullsac

First off I know,Steve at Fullsac...We trade work My Dyno- His Heads......I have tested his true dual kit and recored mufflers..I have found them to be as good if not better than any on market ...they are not as LOUD as most but still make 72-75 hp with good air filter on a stock t-c 88 :banana:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've got the Fullsac true dual kit on my 2004 Glide. I like it but you need to know that the small pipe for the rear cylinder is not chromed. It is ceramic coated and the outside has a polished steel finish. The heat shield doesn't completely cover the pipe either. I don't mind it and to be truthful I'd probably have to point it out to you, otherwise you'd not notice it. The kit was easy to install and so far has worked great. It did give the bike an louder, more HD sound (I have Wild Pig mufflers). The heat on the right side is also reduced and I haven't noticed any major loss of power. It also cleans up the apperance on the right side. Steve was great to deal with so I would recommend them.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Which Steve ?

Martin64 said:
Hey Steve, do you have a website?
Steve George @ Fullsac...I think has A website ( Fullsac.com )..... dyno Steve 928-486-9193 also dynojet or power comander website as authorized tuning center....too many Steves in this town ?prty:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Registered
208 Posts
....no.....do you have a website? (sorry for the confusion). I talked to Steve (@ Fullsac) and he told me about some of the work you guys do together with the dyno and the parts he makes. I was looking for an business type email address for you to discuss some things with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts