V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Seasoned Rider
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have added the FULLSAC True Dual conversion to the KRUZERPRODUCTS.COM website. If you are looking for an inexpensive, yet QUALITY Dual Exhaust conversion, THIS IS IT! I have also dropped the prices on our other products, KRUZER KADDIES, and WILD PIG PIPES!
There is also a REAL DEAL if you want the FULLSAC conversion and WILD PIG PIPES together at a GREAT PRICE!
www.kruzerproducts.com

THANKS!
Dale Goodwin

·
God Country Corps
97 Posts
PayPal on the way for the 2007 FULLSAC True Dual conversion. Hope you have these in stock. ----Tony----

·
Seasoned Rider
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bulkness said:
PayPal on the way for the 2007 FULLSAC True Dual conversion. Hope you have these in stock. ----Tony----
Tony,
We'll get them right out to you! If you have any questions about the install, just give me a call! I've done the install personally, and it's no big deal at all.

Dale Goodwin
214-725-9783

·
God Country Corps
97 Posts
Thanks Dale for getting back with me. I have heard good things about these headers. I have a set of muffler on there way to FullSac to be re-dored. Thanks again, Tony

·
Banned
150 Posts
Dale I order some today also, are they instock, hopefully!!!
I have the need for more noise:)

·
Banned
150 Posts
Awesome product Dale....Best money I have spent to date...
Thanks for the fast shipping and it was great to talk to you on the phone
also...I have been telling friends all about these Fullsacs...Man did that wake
this motor up over 3000 RPMs did not notice any bad changes to lower RPMs
hell I thinks it better down low also... Once again thanks:clap: :thumbsup:

·
Seasoned Rider
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Streetglider 07 said:
Awesome product Dale....Best money I have spent to date...
Thanks for the fast shipping and it was great to talk to you on the phone
also...I have been telling friends all about these Fullsacs...Man did that wake
this motor up over 3000 RPMs did not notice any bad changes to lower RPMs
hell I thinks it better down low also... Once again thanks:clap: :thumbsup:
I am glad your happy. As I've said before, I won't sell a product that I don't put on my bike and try it first. I put a set on my neighbors 07 Street Glide last weekend. No SERT, no reflash, nothing, and the bike runs great! We did the Wild Pigs and FULLSAC conversion and he's super happy!

·
Seasoned Rider
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MFouts said:
Dale, could you explain how the true duals work on an 07? Do they have the 02 bungs?

Marc
Marc,
The TRUE DUAL conversion is quite simple really. The entire procedure takes about 1.5 hours total time. You are going to replace the H-pipe coming off of the rear cylinder with a simple J shaped pipe that feeds onlt the left side exhaust. There is a simple straight pipe that goes in place on the right side.
The complete instructions will be pasted at the end of this post.
The 07 kit does have the o2 sensor bung in it. You don't change anything on the front pipe, so the o2 sensor there stays in it's original position.
If you have any specific questions, please ask.
I installed snother set this weekend, and it's easy enough to do with a good basic set of tools, (wrenches, socket set, nut drivers or screw drivers).

Installation of this product may require remapping or rejetting. Fine-tuning your combination of parts may result in additional performance gains.

Step 1
Remove all heat shields except front cylinder head pipe.
Step 2
Spray all nuts, bolts and slip connections with WD 40. This is mandatory for ease of removal.
Step 3
Remove both slip on mufflers and left side exhaust coming from rear cylinder
Step 4
Remove the hardware connecting the rear cylinder H pipe at the head and the slip connection to the front cylinders head pipe. Do not remove or loosen the front cylinders head pipe! Using a block of wood, or rubber mallet drive the H pipe rearward removing it. Now remove the C clip and flange.

Step 5
Using sand paper or a file, Remove any burs from the end of the front cylinder head pipe. Install the straight pipe seating it fully. Install the right muffler. Invert the right side heat shields, so the cut out from the old Y-pipe is at the bottom, and adjust and clamp the heat shields in place.

Step 6
Time to tune up the stock left side exhaust. Using sand paper or a file as before, debur the inside of the slip connection. Spray the inside with WD40. Using the supplied mandrel and a hammer, drive the mandrel into the slip connection a little at a time while tapping down the high spots on the outside. This will correct any out of roundness ensuring a fully seated leak free connection to your new head pipe.
Step 7
Replace the rear cylinder exhaust gasket with the new one provided .Install the C clip and flange on the head pipe before joining the left side exhaust pipe. Loosely install with muffler using all the stock brackets and clamps. Adjust as needed before final tightening of all hardware. Reinstall the stock left side heat shields.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Hi Dale!

I am really interested in your product - FULLSAC True Duals, but I have one additional question: I have spent a lot of time do adjust my DFO to work properly in co-ordination with existing components. Since I will change my stock cross duals for true duals, will I need to readjust my EFI, i.e. DFO, or actually nothing will happen and there is nothing to be done if I switch from cross duals to true duals?

Even though I have read a lot of therads and posts related to this issue, it is not clear to me if I need to readjust something or not.

Thank you very much in advance for your comment(s).

Best

emirharley
"Sarajevo Bikers Club" MC
www.sarajevobikersclub.ba
-----------------------------------------------------
2001 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic FLHRCI HDI EFI
Screamin' Eagle Stage One Kit
RevTech DFO Stealth Performance System
Screamin' Eagle Performance Mufflers
(Set two: Wild Pig Pipes, 2" baffles)
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

·
Seasoned Rider
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
emirharley said:
Hi Dale!

I am really interested in your product - FULLSAC True Duals, but I have one additional question: I have spent a lot of time do adjust my DFO to work properly in co-ordination with existing components. Since I will change my stock cross duals for true duals, will I need to readjust my EFI, i.e. DFO, or actually nothing will happen and there is nothing to be done if I switch from cross duals to true duals?

Even though I have read a lot of therads and posts related to this issue, it is not clear to me if I need to readjust something or not.

Best

emirharley
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera
Emir,
I can't speak for the DFO,` but on bikes with the SERT, we haven't had to change anything. You may or may not have to make adjustments. EVERY bike reacts slightly differently to intake and exhaust changes.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
emirharley said:
Hi Dale!

Best

emirharley
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

I have had the Fullsac True Dual Conversion on my '03 Ultra for 6 months now as well at the DFO. My settings on the DFO are just about the same as they are for bikes without the Fullsac system. I started with it at the setting that Dobeck recommended and then "tweaked" it from there myself. I ended up with the green setting only slightly lean from what was recommended. And I mean SLIGHTLY...almost imperceptible.

Bike runs great. I did notice that the exhaust note is much louder and aggressive with the true duals from what it was prior. I was using Screamin Eagle mufflers with the fixed baffles when I did the conversion. It made it enough louder that I decided to change mufflers to something a bit quieter. I'd recommend the new mufflers, but the guy who made them is out of business now. I would imagine the 1 3/4 inch Wild Pigs to be fine. I don't think they are quite as loud as those old Screamin' Eagles. In addition, I think the Wild Pigs have a deeper, more pleasant tone too. Someday I may buy a set of those from you, Dave.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Thank you guys for your comments. I appreciate that very much.

By the way, go and get "Biker" magazine, December 06 issue, you will learn more about me, since there is one photo and one article related to myself.

Best regards

emirharley
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a set of fullsac on my 07 SG w/Rush slip-on and SE air filter and stage 1 DL and the bike runs great. Couldn't be happier as this is my first Bagger and I love it.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Bigbluff, please have my appology since I have not replied you earlier. Anyway, thank you very much for your comment.

Ride safe my brother!

emirharley
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
emirharley,

So, did you change to the Fulsac? I sure am pleased with mine!

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Sorry, AGAIN, I am late, since it is January. Once upon a time I used to be everyday's active member of this Forum. These times I am so busy, but, of course, no excusses.......^rolleyez^

But anyway, I have not decided, and when I decide I have to look for someone to bring that from the States to me here in Bosnia. If I ordered Fulsac via internet, it would be so expensive taking into account shipping costs, custom and tax fees in Bosnia. But, since I plan to ride to Sturgis this forthcoming August, maybe that will be an opportunity to buy 'em myself.

Thanks for taking care!

P.S.
To ride to Sturgis means to fly from Sarajevo, Bosnia to Atlanta, GA - ride with USA biker friends to Sturgis 2000 miles - ride back to Atanta 2000 miles - fly back to Sarajevo, Bosnia (USA biker friends = their visit to Bosnia, July 2006 - http://www.sarajevobikersclub.ba/eng/gallery12.htm)

emirharley
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light