V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
No bub, I haven't heard. I'm glad I bought the carb though. There's something about the simplicity of it with less to go wrong and less to rely on the dealer to fix. I'm sure eventually that they will all be F.I. to pass EPA regulations. Not a plus in my eyes.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Fifthgear, that's a good looking scooter you got there.Is that a bottom mount headlight I see? If it is ,what did you have to do to install it? Thanks!!!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Yeah bub, it's a bottom mount headlight although I just recently changed it to a better looking one. Since I hate polishing aluminum, I wanted some chrome triple trees. While looking at triple trees, I decided that a mid glide set would look even better. So I coverted which meant that a bottom mount was required. I never really liked the way that the stock eyebrow mount headlight looked recessed, especially with a windshield on. So I did what makes owning a Harley fun.......spending money to get it like I like it. LOL

Later,
FifthGear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
FifthGear
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing