V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Why is it when one cuts you up, has the Fu(kin cheek to give ME the finger!
Hand, arm signals of a not too pleasant nature were exchanged, not to mention the shouting!
Rush hour traffic, finally catch the [email protected] up, and he WON'T get out of his van to face me! Get a gap in traffic and he FU(KS off........twat. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
Hey, back in 80, I was riding an old CB360 and was in traffic. Damn lady took her ASHTRAY, stuck it out window and held it up enough so everything that was in it flew all over me. I cussed like hell when I pulled up next to her. She didn't even look over. B!TCH!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Almost got rear-ended by a pickup today, which would have sandwhiched me between two pickups.

When I caught the guy that almost hit me, I asked him:
Me: "Are you a ***?"
Him: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Me: "You must be a *** 'cause you're trying to get up my ass"

·
Registered
686 Posts
I had a young woman pull in front of me I had to come to a screeching stop next to her, she was turning left in front of me. The dingbat started laughing, I couldn't believe it, so I swore at her. I was real tempted to turn around and really rip into her. I really believe some people and young women seem to be the worst, just don't care if they kill or maim you .

·
Registered
626 Posts
i carry a good amount of descent size nuts and bolts with me. when someone is up my ass i lob a couple over my shoulder onto their windshields. that usually gets the point across or pull up next to em just a bit in front of em and sling em over at them. chips and cracks whatever they hit:)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Pull up next to them and start panting like a dog, then make a really stoopid lookin face and bob your head like a chicken does when it walks. It scares the **** out of em. Hell, you might even get to see a soccer mom in a mini van light up some tires.

NOTE: Dosn't have the same affect when wearing a full face helmet.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
soon2own1 said:
i carry a good amount of descent size nuts and bolts with me. when someone is up my ass i lob a couple over my shoulder onto their windshields. that usually gets the point across or pull up next to em just a bit in front of em and sling em over at them. chips and cracks whatever they hit:)
Sounds like a good idea but some poor fucker on a bike behind you will have to, a; drive over them nuts and bolts, or
b; face that pissed off cager

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
BJG said:
Pull up next to them and start panting like a dog, then make a really stoopid lookin face and bob your head like a chicken does when it walks. It scares the **** out of em. Hell, you might even get to see a soccer mom in a mini van light up some tires.

NOTE: Dosn't have the same affect when wearing a full face helmet.
That's my normal approach! Got a better idea?:Dennis

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
fourhour said:
Sounds like a good idea but some poor fucker on a bike behind you will have to, a; drive over them nuts and bolts, or
b; face that pissed off cager
I'd be more worried about that pissed off cager going ballistic & decide to try to take out the biker who tossed the nuts & bolts out in the first place. Even if he didn't loose his cool, all he'd have to do is get the plate number & call the cops. The cager definitly was being an ahole following so close, but I doubt that the cops/courts would show any simpithy on the biker.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
fourhour said:
That's my normal approach! Got a better idea?:Dennis
Can't think of anything good right now. Mabe equip your scoot with land torpedos and rocket launchers.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
It's not my fault bolts vibrated off my Harley officer.

Do you know any police officers, you get their plate(the tailgater, left turner etc) and show up at their house and tell them to drive more responsible because you never know who your dealing with, and now I know where you live. Kinda scares the **** out of them, or if the cops a good freind have them show up. Couldn't do that here in Mass it would be a daily event, so just follow them home, you wanted to go for a ride anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
In this neck of the woods when Im tailhgated I just subtly lift the back of my jacket enough to let MR Bersa reflect their headlight back at em a bit. Then at the next light I turn slooooowly and glare for a second then turn back sloooowly and take off smoothly.
If tha doesnt work I simply pull over and ride again rather than have a freakin psyco cager take me out on a back road. Getting the address is KEY in this instance.
A couple of my buddies were tellin me about an instance a few years back where 13 of them took a ride to pay a visit to a dude who actually swerved toward one of my buds coworkers after cutting him off and got pissed because he yelled at him and called him an asshole. He & his wife followed him home and they payed a visit and his wife was VERY interested in why they all parked on the shoulder in front of their house for a smoke while they watched the house. It sounded friggin GREAT!!!!! Im sorry I missed it. Apparently after about 30 min She came out and very nicely said "is there something I can do for you guys and gals?"She talked to "Joe" like a real lady and after chatting with "Nina" for a minuite, she went into the house and they could actually hear her tearing his ass out inside.
NOTHING they could do to him could possibly ever straighten him out better than that Ill bet. They actually heard her say "Ohhh I see yer little episode with the asshole biker last week has a different version from his wife who was WITH him. IF you EVER f***in pull a stunt like that again and these people come back I swear Billy I'll" (so on and so forth) So they actually know the guys name is Billy. LOL

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Showing MR BERSA without your life being in immediate danger(being hit by a car isn't considered justifiable either) even with a license to carry is a felony in most places. I do think we should be able to defend ourselves with any means necesary, but we can't.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hi,

If they think you're crazy, they won't get close to you again. I had a guy in a pickup almost kill me while backing into the street from his driveway.

I swung around to follow him. I was pissed. While at a light, he got put of his car. He was about 6'2" and a big guy. I'm not that big at 5' 9" and about 210 at the time. OK, I'm wasn't small either. I totally flipped out on the guy. He thought I was nuts and went right back into his truck.

Crazy has it's advantages. :D

Peace,

Ross

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Who said i was "showing it". I was just adjusting my belt cause it was digging into me.
Now C'mon here. Unless the situation is REALLY bad (like being able to see BOTH headlights in OPPOSITE MIRRORS) does it even justify turning an enjoyable ride into a possible confrontation.
And by the way, a felony would be Felony menacing. I have NEVER heard of a Felony menacing charge when the object in question was in the BACK of the waistband with hands in front of the body On the bars.
Good point though. Like I said, pulling over and getting the fool in front of you is the best solution.
Its a DAMN shame that someone hurdling a 2 ton piece of steel inches from your back at 45 mph is NOT an issue that seems to make the papers when the person is sited for tailgating IF and when you can convince an officer that the situation was life threatening to you that is. Even then its he said she said, but god forbid you plan to protect yourself from a life thretening situation involving a fuggun psycho cager.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I have been cut off, cut almost into, and just about every other F-up thing you can think of out side of killen my ass. I have no prob telling some assholee he is an assholee. And I'll leave it at that. I don't get crazy unless some dumb smuck does some shitt like, come at my ride (that I happen to be ON) or some other crazy shitt that I consider it an attempt on my life. And then I have no prob doing what ever it takes to eliminate the threat. In any and all means possible. Yes I carry, and yes I have and will use again. Their cage to me is like a gun, can kill me at anytime. And I won't go quietly. This is not alott of people's way. It mine. The news is full of stories every day. I would rather SEE mine on TV than be in it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts