V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Wild pig pipes and a set of 2" baffles and a set of 2 1/4" baffles. $125.00 and buyer pays shipping. Pipes were used for about one year. They are in good condition. I changed to a pipe that would take a thundermonster. I never really liked the wild pigs.

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
Do you have pics? Hows 125 shipped to VA (22408).
John

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Deac said:
For Sale: Wild pig pipes and a set of 2" baffles and a set of 2 1/4" baffles. $125.00 and buyer pays shipping. Pipes were used for about one year. They are in good condition. I changed to a pipe that would take a thundermonster. I never really liked the wild pigs.
Deac,
Why don't you like the wild pigs. If it's volume, go with the 1 3/4 baffle. Gota say, I love um. Have the 2 inch baffle. I've gotten more compliments on these pipes than any other pipe I've owned ( and I can't remember the count). A buddy was showing me his true dual rhineharts and the sound, which is very nice, and some guy came up during our conversation and asked me what kind of pipes I had because he really liked the sound. Felt kind of embarassed for my buddy because he had spent all that money.~!Awesome!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm interested, can you email pics? I'd be willing to give you your asking total +s/h. Let me know. Thanks!

me.silly[at]gmail[dot]com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.