V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NW Illinois Harley Guy
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a complete set of Vance and Hines Big Shot Staggereds...Part number for complete unit is 17907....they will fit all Softails 86-06... 3500 miles...The header assembly is complete with all mounting hardware except exhaust gaskets, snap rings and flanges...the 2 heat shields and staggered tips are DAMAGED....road rash from the bike being backed into and lightly hitting the ground...Cost new with shipping is $610...the 2 shields cost new is $272.47.....I will sell including S&H for $200............If you want a complete and new looking set of these pipes, the part numbers for the shields directly from V&H are D461HC and D460HC...I do not have cost for the tips...If you have any questions, go to the V&H web site for fitment....otherwise, I will do my best to answer any questions........thanks in advance for looking...........

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have for sale a complete set of Vance and Hines Big Shot Staggereds...Part number for complete unit is 17907....they will fit all Softails 86-06... 3500 miles...The header assembly is complete with all mounting hardware except exhaust gaskets, snap rings and flanges...the 2 heat shields and staggered tips are DAMAGED....road rash from the bike being backed into and lightly hitting the ground...Cost new with shipping is $610...the 2 shields cost new is $272.47.....I will sell including S&H for $200............If you want a complete and new looking set of these pipes, the part numbers for the shields directly from V&H are D461HC and D460HC...I do not have cost for the tips...If you have any questions, go to the V&H web site for fitment....otherwise, I will do my best to answer any questions........thanks in advance for looking...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts