V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale s&s polished twin 50mm throttlebody setup up to 05 style intake flange bolt pattern complete with sensors injectors and k&n forcewinder style air filters i am asking $1100 shipped in us thanks pete

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pete, why dont you take advantage of that? Can convert your bike to efi.....
i have been thinking samething just not sure what i would really need and how much it would gain vs cost i have a ecm from the softail this unit was on not sure if it would work on it ,could you pm me the details you had to get to convert to efi .the bike makes 130 hp and 140 torque right now and is fun as all get out ,thanks pete

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
do you have the s and s part number...
this sounds interesting..

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ktwillys ,the part# for throttlebody section is 16-5002-s part#for manifold runners are 16-5005s and 16-5006-s ,let me know if you need more info .thanks pete

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi guys i would also trade this setup for a 2 into 1exhaust and tuner for 2011 roadglide ,thanks pete

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi guys i now have 2 of these setups 1 has polished tuned induction and 1 has wrinkle black tuned induction also have a s&s variable fuel injection with ecm and wide band o2 sensors asking $1000 shipped for each of throttlebody and tuned induction,$250 for vfi thanks pete

·
Registered
183 Posts
Could i see pics of the polished one?

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the part# are the same as polished 1 ,the runner parts of manifold are slightly polished on both the throttlebody part is wrinkle black and tuned a/c runners are wrinkle as well i well take some pics in little bit .the part # for s&s vfi ecm is 55-5069 and i will check for #'s wiring harness and o2 sensors parts,thanks pete

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the polished unit is actually bored to 53mm and are both still availible .thanks pete

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the wrinkle black unit is sold ,polished is still for sale if anyone is interested new gasket set for this setup is included .thanks pete

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i still have the polished unit and the s&s variable fuel injection ecm if anyone is interested $1100 for all of it shipped or i will separate the throttlebody and vfi 900 for tb and 200 for vfi,thanks pete

1 - 20 of 21 Posts