V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling slightly used Mustang touring seat part number 79556. This seat is great for the short inseam person looking to stand flat footed. The seat sets you 1.75" farther back is narrow enough in the front to let your legs hang straight down. Seat come with internal mount to quickly slide in drivers backrest when wanted.

Not a mark on the seat. Fits 2008-2012 Harley touring.

$475 shipped to lower 48

Jim 480 338-1517

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Selling slightly used Mustang touring seat part number 79556. This seat is great for the short inseam person looking to stand flat footed. The seat sets you 1.75" farther back is narrow enough in the front to let your legs hang straight down. Seat come with internal mount to quickly slide in drivers backrest when wanted. Seat is not leather so weather won't kill it but really feels like leather. I love the seat but for some reason wife does not. Nice padding for passenger but who knows why?????

Not a mark on the seat. Fits 2008-2012 Harley touring.

Stock picture for now but mine looks just like this one.

$500 shipped to lower 48

Jim 480 338-1517
Backrest included?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Short inseam? I got a long inseam, being 6'5", have the same seat, and love it. Best seat I've had in 20+ years of riding Electra Glides.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Short inseam? I got a long inseam, being 6'5", have the same seat, and love it. Best seat I've had in 20+ years of riding Electra Glides.
That is true. It is a great seat for a taller person too. Sets you back farther. Not like the other Mustang seats that move you foward.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I got the same one. Great seat. Im 6'3"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts