V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to all and Merry Christmas!

HD Fuel Door Lock Kit for Electra Glide PN 53842-00B - This is the fuel door lock kit that let's you close your fuel door without using the key. That always drove me crazy on my EGlide. Also has the option to lock it with a key. Sold the bike before I ever got around to installing it. New in package. $15 shipped in the US. Sold

HD Passing Lamp Trim Ring "Frenched" PN 69622-99B - Installed them on my bike but I like the stockers. These are in perfect in original packaging. $25 shipped in the US. Sold

National Cycle Triple Holdster Windshield Bag PN N1310 - New in package. Paid $65 from Wally's a little over a month ago. I have had this too long to return it and am just trying to cut my losses. $40 shipped obo. More info at http://shop.nationalcycle.com/perl/cycle/N1310. Sold

HD Adjustable Highway Peg 360 Mounts PN 50929-03 - Used but good condition. $60 shipped in the US. Sold

HD 2005 Road King Seat - New take-offs. Black and chrome studs. Perfect. $50 shipped in the US.

HD 2005 Road King Pillion - New take-offs. Black and chrome studs. Perfect. $50 shipped in the US.

HD 2005 Road King Mufflers - New take-offs. $50 plus shipping.

Email me at [email protected]
-Frank

·
In the wind and Loving it
363 Posts
Trim rings

Frankencat

I would like the Trim rings. I'll PM you with payment options.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Frank I could use this-

HD Fuel Door Lock Kit for Electra Glide PN 53842-00B - This is the fuel door lock kit that let's you close your fuel door without using the key. That always drove me crazy on my EGlide. Also has the option to lock it with a key. Sold the bike before I ever got around to installing it. New in package. $15 shipped in the US.

I'll email ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts