V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lives in the garage!
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Harley Road King Classic – Rich Red
Selling my very low mileage (7,565) 2001 Road King Classic. Color is Rich Red which is sort of a burgundy color. The bike is in absolute cherry condition. Runs flawlessly. Mature owner. Bike has never been down, abused or ridden hard. Has been treated like one of my own children (my wife’s thinks better!). It hasn’t been all chromed up, but does have the following additional options;
• Stage 1 kit (dealer installed when new)
• Samson Rolled Thunder slip-on mufflers (very nice sound, not loud, but you can make it rumble if you want to) Dealer installed as part of the Stage 1 kit.
• Power Commander III-USB
• Harley Security System (w/ two key fobs and audible siren)
• White Bros. Easy-clutch installed (significantly reduces effort to pull in the clutch. This was a superb improvement…feels like a hydraulic clutch)
• Hydraulic primary chain tensioner (makes shifting smooth as butter, no kidding. It clicks into gear, rather than clunks, and this tensioner eliminates that typical slow speed lurching due to primary chain slack)
• New tires (Metzeler 880 Wide Whites with less than 500 miles on them). These tires are so much smoother than the stock Dunlops, and they won’t try to follow/track in grooves in the road, like the Dunlops do.
• Kuryakyn Premium Iso grips (kury p/n 6214) with the Iso Throttle Boss (i.e.-palm rest to ease your throttle hand))
• Extended reach rear brake pedal.
• Two windshields (one taller police issue 22” windshield currently on the bike, and the stock windshield)
• High output Harley halogen headlamp bulb
• Leather windshield bag
• Owner’s Manual and the hard copy of the official Harley Service Manual
• Complete records and receipts
• Full cover
• All fresh synthetic fluids. All servicing up to date.
• New spark plugs
• Fresh K&N air filter cleaning/oiling
• Side bags are in pristine condition.
• Bike always garage kept (in heated garage) and always hooked up to the battery-tender when not being ridden.

Bike is located in Northwest Indiana (about 60 miles outside of Chicago). This bike needs nothing and is ready to ride for the upcoming season. I don’t think it’s gonna last long. If you’re looking for a Road King Classic in perfect condition, look no further, you won’t be disappointed. The early bird gets this pre-Springtime “worm”. Clear title is in hand (no liens/loans to pay off). Looking for a quick sale, so the first $14,500 takes it. I will include some pictures to this post once I get home tonight. PM me if interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts