V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering selling my 2003 Anniversary Road King FLHRI, "Peace Officer" special edition. This is not a police special but the 9/11 commemorative bike comparable to the "Firemans Special" but in soft blue rather than red. The bike has approx 3000 miles, has always been garage kept, under a custom cover, no dings or scratches, never dropped and is like new. It is fuel injected, has factory alarm system, saddle bag rails and saddle bag inserts, polished rotors, wide rear tire, and custom tailpipes. With all the chrome on the bike, I have always thought that this is the most striking Harley ever, and it's one of the rarest production bikes. Circumstances have prevented me from riding the bike very much (and I have a '76 shovel) so I think that the time might be here to sell it. I have seen these selling in the $17,500 - $20,000 range and am curious if there is any interest?

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you can get it, go for it! Wife had an 03 FFS, out of the box $15,500. If you look you can find a lot of them. Only difference I have found it the color. Year and color don't seem to make them worth anymore?

Boris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.