V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ketsu, Japanese for a$$
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the Air Force stationed overseas in Japan. Started riding in '96 with a break of 6 years ending in 2002 when I picked up a sportster. Then an idiot pulled out in front of me in an intersection and that's all I have to say about that. With the settlement check I got an '02 deuce. I was in the right place at the right time. Plus, I had the money to take advantage of the situation.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Welcome Sgt Ketsu,

I'm a crusty ole retired AF Msgt...actually, not that old or crusty...retired in 2000 after 20 years.

this is a GREAT board with lots of good folks and info...I'm new here myself and am really enjoying it! From the looks of your Join date, you've been here way longer than me. :D

Scott

·
Ketsu, Japanese for a$$
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome

I've not had a problem till now and I don't know enough about wrenching to give advice to anyone. Except maybe things not to do to jack your scooter up. To be quite honest i'm really pissed off about the rust problem. I posted in the body and paint forum about it.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!!. Thanks for your service.{salute( Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the Cyber biker hang out. I am a n00be here and these guys and gals have been great.

Lots of great info, laughs, techno segments and some HOT girls. I thank you for keeping your appointment with Uncle Sam.

·
Ketsu, Japanese for a$$
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
service before self

I've been fortunate that where uncle sam told me to go have been one of my top three choice everytime. My time has been great and I don't service as burden, except when some frickin' wing wacko spouts off that we (US) are the root of all evil and corruption. Enough about that, lets keep this positive. Any active/retired USAF out there?

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Sgt Ketsu!

Welcome to the forum. I'm noobie too. Also retired USAF/NYANG (June of this year :woohoo: )..... Check out the "Veteran's Forum" in the Other Items of Interest section for more info on the current and former military types here. Lot's of good folks, advice, humor, etc. to be found here. Welcome aboard!!

JD

·
Ketsu, Japanese for a$$
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just found it

found it just before you replied. thanks

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sarge. I retired from the USAF about 18 years ago. Post often and enjoy your ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts