V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone can recommend a dyno tuner in the Dayton, OH area. Dealer, indy, import shop, whatever. Thanks!

·
03 FLHTCUI
375 Posts
Homarr said:
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone can recommend a dyno tuner in the Dayton, OH area. Dealer, indy, import shop, whatever. Thanks!
Have not had personal experience with the dyno (the Trike just won't work one wheel at a time) but I have had all my wrench work done at Mid-Ohio (Springfield) and never had a problem. Also, don't know of anyone that had a problem.

Ride Safe.
Walt

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Homarr, one of my employees used to work at American Made Cycles on 3rd St. in Dayton and tells me that Dean there is an excellent tuner. Also Mike Stocker, who worked for Dayton Cycle nows has his own shop in Enon.

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Gray. One of my friends at work had good things to say about American Made, too.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Homarr said:
We are just up the road in Toledo. We get many customers from all over Mich, Indiana, and Ohio. Look at our website. Friday www.dyno-power.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yea

If you go to Buckmins ask for Charlie hes a great guy.
If you go to American made ask for Dean he is helpful also.
The other shop down the road does not do service anymore BUT there is a new custom shop out on 35 headed towards Xenia might check them out they might have a dyno.

·
I'm gonna powder his nose
537 Posts
Lord, you are in the land of Gary Stolzenburg the GOD of Dirt Track, I know F&S must have a dyno and capable people there, no?

·
Registered
422 Posts
ohiomotoxer said:
Nice dyno room, FINALLY someone doing it proper!
AND close to Tony Packos too...
Hey thanks, bro. We get alot of customers from out of town so do their bikes by appt on Saturday. Take them to strip clubs up the block, restaurants like Tony Packo's or the mall. We designed the soundproof room, went to Chicago area and picked it up and toted it back and built it ourselves. Have to have ability to do your own machine/fab work and welding to race. We are going to miss Gainsville in about 10 days. The motor is not back from bottom end rebuild and no heads either. We went to Jessel valvetrain and vacuum pump this season. Also I am installing MSD electronics package and gotta have the motor in the chassis or you will be doing the wiring twice! I have all the welding and reinforcing done on the chassis, so it is going back together.
I want to get my own turbo-Road King back on the road this year too. I didn't have time to finish it last year and crew chief the dragbike too. See you at the track, Friday www.dyno-power.com [email protected]

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
I was in F&S a couple of months ago and they told me they had just sent a one or two guys to school for the race tuner plus they have a dyno. Don't know if they're any good or not, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts