V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Freedom 11" dark tint recurved windshield in very nice shape. It has some slight interior scuff marks made by contact with my H-D windshield pouch which is unavoidable with any shield bag and a moot point if you use a pouch/shield bag. These are not visible to the front (as shown in picture) and quite likely removable with something like Plexus shield cleaner. A very stout, high quality shield as Freedom shield owners can attest to. I'm selling to get a 12"/lighter tint version. $65/mailed to lower 48 states. PayPal accepted...

http://freedomshields.net/Windshields.html

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$60/mailed lower 48

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$59/mailed

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$58/mailed

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$57/mailed

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$56/mailed

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$54 mailed

·
Registered
246 Posts
Somebody needs to buy this windshield. I've been through quite a few different manufacturers and I like the quality of the Freedom Shield the best.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested, PM sent.
PM returned.
Agree with you JohnC.. I've owned several brands and Freedom is honestly the nicest of the bunch...

·
Registered
597 Posts
as Paypal says "You Have Money!" Think I'll pass on the road trip...maybe if it was warmer and you were closer!

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as Paypal says "You Have Money!" Think I'll pass on the road trip...maybe if it was warmer and you were closer!

Thanks
Steve
SOLD and on its way via USPS Priority. A little warmer in the mail truck :) Jeff

·
Registered
597 Posts
received and heard no complaints about the cold! Mounted and looks sweet! Have to wait until the kiddies terrorizing the hood die down a bit before taking her for a ride...

can't wait!

Tks again
Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts