V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in stock exhaust with o2 sensors off of a 07 DWG and the stock air cleaner with filter. I was gonna throw it out but if someone wants it, you pick it up or pay shipping. Bike had 900 miles when taken off. Bob

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
I would like the o2 sensors.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Free Parts

RangerBob01:

I would like the stock air cleaner and filter. Let me know if they are still available.

If so, I will PM you with my address.

Thanks,

Mr. Clean (Barry)

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys all PM's answered. Hopefully I'll ship on wensday for the air cleaner, the pipes I gotta get a box for them.
Only thing left is stock mufflers anybody!!

·
5,761 Posts
PM sent, thanks.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys went back on 12 hour days my wife is going to ship the aircleaner and the O2 sensors tommorow. The head pipe are gonna have to wait till I get the time to box them up. Hopefully this weekend and they will ship next week. See ya Bob.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Some stock items I was looking for is the factory rear foot pegs and mounts. (I think the front pegs are the same.) Didn't know if anyone up graded to the chrome ones, I have a Super Glide and want to stay all black. PM if you have anything. Thanks.

·
5,761 Posts
Thanks Bob, they got here today safe and sound.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
rangerbob01 said:
sorry guys went back on 12 hour days my wife is going to ship the aircleaner and the O2 sensors tommorow. The head pipe are gonna have to wait till I get the time to box them up. Hopefully this weekend and they will ship next week. See ya Bob.
thanks, no hurry, get your rest! 12 hour days========bummer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts