V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you may know during this years Biketoberfest Hurricane Wilma was heading for Florida. Harley davidson made the decision to pull out there staff and demos and the pin stop on Saturday. This meant no pin stop for on Saturday at the Ocean Center. My wife called the HOG people in Milwaukee and asked what about the pins. They took our HOG numbers and they arrived a couple of days ago. No cost to us. if you are a HOG member and want the pin please call the number on the back of your card and they should get one out to you. Just state that since they did not do the pin stop you were wondering how you could get the pin.

·
Goooood morning, Vietnam!
391 Posts
That answers a question I had. I had gotten my pin on Thursday and we left on Saturday around noon. Just before leaving, my wife and I stopped by the Ocean Center to check on something and I noticed the HOG booth was completely empty. It looked kind of funny because all the others were in full operation.

Hey, does that make my event pin 'Special' because I got it there???? Maybe I should dab some salt water on it and put it on e-bay!!!!! :harhar:

By the way, the new Destination Datona (Daytona H-D's new location) is absolutely huge and amazing. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Wait, ain't that cheatin? :brows:

Just kidding ya. I am glad that HOG is actually doing something pro-bono for a change (oh wait, the annual bill is going to be coming soon)....

·
Registered
103 Posts
anox3 said:
As many of you may know during this years Biketoberfest Hurricane Wilma was heading for Florida. Harley davidson made the decision to pull out there staff and demos and the pin stop on Saturday. This meant no pin stop for on Saturday at the Ocean Center. My wife called the HOG people in Milwaukee and asked what about the pins. They took our HOG numbers and they arrived a couple of days ago. No cost to us. if you are a HOG member and want the pin please call the number on the back of your card and they should get one out to you. Just state that since they did not do the pin stop you were wondering how you could get the pin.
I just called and spoke with a very friendly lady. Pin is on its way. How cool is that? Never mind. Thanks for sharing the info.

Cruizer?prty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts