V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...they're tooling along on their Harleys when a tornado comes and blows them to OZ. The Wizard says "I'll grant you each one wish". Jimmy Carter says "I've always felt I needed a heart". "Shazam", says the Wizard, and his wish is granted. Meanwhile Clinton is standing around, shuffling his feet and looking in all directions. "I need a brain" says Reagan, and sure enough he gets it. "and what about you, Mr.Bush Sr?" "I need some courage" says Bush and the Wizard grants it to him. Clinton is still shuffling his feet and looking all over. "Well",says the Wizard turning to him, "what would you like?". Clinton looks around some more and says "Uhh....Is Dorothy around?"

B

·
0 Posts
Warning: semi-political ramblings follows ... ;-)

Seems to me that it would make more sense to me to have Carter ask for courage (remembering the painfully long drawn-out inaction on the Iran hostage situation). Anybody who has built as many houses for the homeless as Jimmy has got some heart.

George senior always seemed to be made of tin to me so I'd have him ask for a heart.

Reagan sounds about right...

If yer gonna tell a joke, ya gotta tell it MY way! ... :p

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Can we maybe do Alice in Wonderland next? We should have no problem coming up with a Twiddle -Dee and Twiddle-Dum. :D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
In fact, if we do Alice In Wonderland, we can have Bob Dole sing......

....... "One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small.." :eek:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Actually I thought Bob Dole would have made a good president. Gotta give a man credit if he goes on a national T.V. ad to tell the whole world he's too old to get wood!!!!!!!!!!
Sheepboy

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
sheepboy said:
Actually I thought Bob Dole would have made a good president. Gotta give a man credit if he goes on a national T.V. ad to tell the whole world he's too old to get wood!!!!!!!!!!
Sheepboy

Naww! That was just a political cover up. He saw what happened to Clinton and was preparing an alibi just in case.

B

·
0 Posts
sheepboy said:
Sheepboy
Yeah, Bob would've been great fun in the oval office... Gotta love his sense of humor and his complete inability to say the politically-expedient thing if he doesn't believe it.

His 'wood' problems were associated with prostate cancer treatment, not old age. Who cares? If you have a dick, you are at risk for prostate cancer. If you let them look for it and they find it before it's the size of a Krispy Kreme glazed donut, you get to keep "woody".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts