V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that you could move the foot controls on this bike back to the mid area with a kit that cost about $500. I like this bike but would like the foot controls to be more centered. Can this be done, what is needed and is the cost close.
Thanks for any response
New Rider

·
Registered
296 Posts
Don't know how much they cost to move them back but the ones that moved the controls forwards don't cost that much, I looked into them when I first got my Softail Standard. You might get a better reponse if you post it in the tech or softail section.

Let me be the first to welcome you and invite you to introduce yourself in the Intro section, and let us know about you Standard (like wheather or not you got the right color.) :)

Jeff- who also has a FXST which is the proper color

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
The bike is on order and should get to Richmond, Va Harley Davidson the end of January. The present location of the foot controls for changing gears seemed a little awkward to me but I've been told I would get comfortable with it over time. The dealer told me they could be moved back but the parts and labor would be around $500. I've looked inthe parts catalog but could not figure which parts etc were required.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts