V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big user and looked in FAQ. Is there a way to forum jump on here? A menu to scroll through what forum I want to directly go to down in the lower right like most have?
Or do I have to go to the forum tab at top right, click it, wait for that to load, and scroll through all the forum titles that way?
TIA

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but a good start would be here.

Just scroll down to find what you need.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a handle on all that. In effort to save time and I only view a few forums on here. It's nice to be in one and know where I want to go and click directly on that forum without reloading the whole forum menu and scrolling through that every time.
Example below

·
not sober all the time
5,526 Posts
That'd be pretty cool. The only problem with jumping straight to a small number of specific forums is, you won't get to see the threads that are in the wrong forum. For example, the non-technical forums probably has as many technical threads as the technical discussion forums.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Go to the forum you want and then save it in your favorites. Then go to the next forum you want and then save it in your favorites,,,, and so on and on. This way you can go to your favorites and click on the forum you want and skip everything else.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That'd be pretty cool. The only problem with jumping straight to a small number of specific forums is, you won't get to see the threads that are in the wrong forum. For example, the non-technical forums probably has as many technical threads as the technical discussion forums.
I do cruise the whole deal from time to time. Just depends, sometimes only want to view a few specific to save time. LOL, and when you do cruise the whole deal next thing you know everything has caught your attention and then nothing you should of been doing gets done. 😬

Go to the forum you want and then save it in your favorites. Then go to the next forum you want and then save it in your favorites,,,, and so on and on. This way you can go to your favorites and click on the forum you want and skip everything else.
(y) Swell plan. Thanks!

·
Registered
11,377 Posts
Wowsie!! I already had this feature. My threads are generally off topic and I can find any forum in an instant, but usually I scroll down and get pot luck.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts