V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another newbie to this forum and a very happy owner of a 2004 FLHTPI (EG police model). As a seventeen year old in NJ, I purchased a new 50cc Honda scooter back when they were first introduced by the slogan, "you meet the nicest people on a Honda."

Came back to riding after a 40 year, three kids, and one 33 year marriage hiatus by purchasing a police EG in Feb. 05 (thinking I'd try the Harley and see if I liked it or not).

So, 18,000 miles clocked in the past 13 months on the bike, I am definitely hooked.

The bike is still the birch white, plain package it originally was, but it now has a CD/radio, chrome controls, Rinehart true duals, Terry Components TVII fuel management, etc., etc.

This is a terrific forum and I am glad to be here.

·
scooter coot
321 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people and info here. :cheers:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Post up often and enjoy.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Harleypingman said:
Another newbie to this forum and a very happy owner of a 2004 FLHTPI (EG police model). As a seventeen year old in NJ, I purchased a new 50cc Honda scooter back when they were first introduced by the slogan, "you meet the nicest people on a Honda."

Came back to riding after a 40 year, three kids, and one 33 year marriage hiatus by purchasing a police EG in Feb. 05 (thinking I'd try the Harley and see if I liked it or not).

So, 18,000 miles clocked in the past 13 months on the bike, I am definitely hooked.

The bike is still the birch white, plain package it originally was, but it now has a CD/radio, chrome controls, Rinehart true duals, Terry Components TVII fuel management, etc., etc.

This is a terrific forum and I am glad to be here.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the big bike. You can drive as big a bike as your confidence and skills allow. And don't let anyone else tell you any different. :welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts