V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
I just put on on my WideGlide today!! Looks good and I can't see how it would scratch the finder. It doesn't touch the fender

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I put one on my FXDX last month, but can't say that I have ridden enough to notice a difference. It is not touching the fender, so I do not see how you could scratch the fender.

·
Just a kid at heart
597 Posts
I've had a CCE fork brace on my wide glide for years, I think it's great. Ask the guys on the softails that are behind me.

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn Fork Brace on my 05 FXDWG, does not touch / scratch the fender, looks cool, and it does take a little of the "flex / twist" out of the front end. Should be a requirement on a FXDWG in my opinion.

The Fork Brace combined with 1" rear lowering shocks and heavy fork oil really made a significant difference, I mean a real difference.

·
Registered
26 Posts
fork brace questions

I installed the SE fork brace on my '05 wg, without changing the springs out to 80/120's or more and heavier oil you're not going to get the full effect. a nice tight non-flexing front end is well worth the $300 cdn it cost.

·
Acquisitions
4,513 Posts
fork brace

I have one on my fxdx-looks nice and doesn't touch the fender. will look better once I powder coat it and my lower legs black! dynageno

1 - 9 of 9 Posts