- Arlen Ness Mirrors
- Kuryakyn footpegs, highway/shifter pegs
- 23,000 miles
- VERY WELL MAINTAINED – Runs great, sounds great
- Maintenance records from 1994
- Bike cover and manual included

$6000 or BEST OFFER
843-368-0297

The price may seem high for this, but it's a great-running bike and has been very well maintained by ME. She started out as a stock Sporty, and ended up as she is in the pic below.

I know everything that's been done to her over the last 8 years, and she's got a lot of new parts (rotor, stator, coil, rear sprocket, chain, etc., etc.), plus she was rebuilt from the ground up in '99, so anything that needed to be fixed or replaced was done and she's better than when I bought her in '94.

I'm giving her up 'cause I bought a 2000 Road King Classic (FLHRCI).

Please call for more info or MAKE ME AN OFFER!

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Gorgeous bike! Looks like you done her proud! Wish I had the $$$ for a second bike (and the $$$ to ship her cross country!) Someone'll take her, but you sure you wanna part with her?

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MDRSteve -

I've got to admit it's kinda cool having 2 bikes that are all mine and not the bank's, but now that I've got my Road King, I doubt I'll ever ride the Sporty again, as great as she's been to me over the past 8 years.

I'm almost 5'11", so even with the highway bars, the Sporty is a little small for me, and rider-wise, I've just outgrown her. The Road King fits me much better, and with the big bore kit that gives me 95CI, I've gotten spoiled!!

Thanks for the post - I hope I find a good home for ol' Black Sunshine. Sniff... :D

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Well I guess I'm too tall for her anyway. I've never ridden a Sporty. I've got a friend who's thinkin' about movin' up from a Suzuki Savage to a Harley. She's 5' 2" so I guess she's a little small for it. Hmmmm...this is startin' to sound like a story I heard once about 3 bears and some porridge. Good luck findin' someone who's just right!

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Steve - just keep her in mind if you hear about anyone looking for a clean Ironhead Sporty.

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts