V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will entertain all offers!!!

I have decided that I would rather put the money in something else. So, after only putting 388 miles on it, I am offering it for sale. Bike is the beautiful black with all the chrome. I just purchased it back in August, so it virtually has all of the warranty left. Bike was purchased new by me. I hold the title. Have spent over $3000 in extras.

Here is a list of the things that have been done:

1. changed all pegs and the grips ( flame style)
2. changed turn signal lenses
3. added chrome bezels on headlight, turn signals and rear tail light
4. chrome rear wheel with new Metzeler 180 tire
5. chrome swingarm
6. chrome lower beltguard
7. chrome transmission cover
8. chrome sprocket
9. polished both brake discs
10. chrome brake calipers (front & rear)
11. Vance & Hines Big Radius exhaust
12. Sreamin Eagle Stage 1 kit installed
13. Harley Davidson download done at dealer
14. chrome brake and clutch levers
15. chrome frame inserts and pivot bolt covers
16. all nuts and bolts that were taken off to put the chrome parts back on were also chromed in the process ( axle bolts, nuts, sprocket bolts, ect..)

I have all factory parts to go with bike including factory wheel already mounted on original tire. I also have a new cover (still in box), new motorcycle jack and all books and records to go with bike. Bike is new, as you would expect with 388 miles on it.

I can take some pics for serious buyers.

I have over $20,000 in bike and extras, just looking to get out the best I can. I will entertain reasonable offers. Please let me know if interested. Also, I am selling to make room for another Corvette, so I would be willing to trade up on 02-04 Z06's with very low miles and like new condition. Just thought I would throw that in just in case!

Thanks for looking.

Black Deuce

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
slk 230

Black with two tone gray and black interier,limited edition,telephone,cd changer,17 inch wheel package,original paint and I have title inhand

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dynadog said:
Black with two tone gray and black interier,limited edition,telephone,cd changer,17 inch wheel package,original paint and I have title inhand

How many miles and what kind of condition? What were you thinking you would want to do?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
47000 in excellent shape,as far as what to do,we can either go difference in retail for retail or wholesale for wholesale.I think we both agree motorcycles and convert. are soft at this time .I do have title in hand !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts