V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I guess Iam a new guy on here but what a great site.
My name is Rodney and I live in Phoenix Arizona. I have ridden bikes for many years but just recently purchased a 2001 Harley Roadking Classic. My first Harley. Wow what a difference in ride compared to a *** bike. I should have jumped on board years ago. I ride with guys I work with. We have a wide selection of bikes being represented, Harleys , Indians and even a Polaris Victory. But we all ride and just have fun. Even our boss gets into the act occasionally. We all work at a Deisel truck shop.
Well thats all for now like I said what a great site this is.

Rodney

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hi Rodney ..welcome to the forum.. what a beautiful scoot.. post often.. we have a great bunch of folks here..!! have fun..and again welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats. You are gonnna love the ride.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Rodney!

Thanks for the intro & the pic,sweet Road King!!

Jump right in & post often,it's all of us that make this place the best damn Harley site around!!

Enjoy.
guido

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome, post often....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow !!!

Thanks for all the great comments and well wishes.
I knew this site was going to be Cool !!!!!

Rodney

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Rodney,

I wish you could send us some of your weather, were freezing our butts off on the East Coast. Heck it's even cold in Florida. Our high today in No VA, was something like 26 degrees. Please think of us when you head out the next time. Welcome to the forum and enjoy riding, please tell us how it is.

So much for the global warming BS, we have heard about that this year.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts