V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in and letting everyone know there is a Freaking New Guy in town. Sportster rider in Central Pa. Hi.:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all. I too am a FNG here. I just figured I'd introduce myself. I ride a 99 sporty custom now after graduating down from a 68 FL, and a 50 pan. I like this format, and hope it does well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
HIPPO!

How's the 'ole Sonoran desert rat this morning?!!!

I tried to register as just "GEORGE" however, user names are not case-sensitive and "george" was already taken!

See ya on the "Home" site..................

B

·
0 Posts
Junior member wears off after 100 posts :eek:

I am sure I can talk DP into going for FNG instead of Junior member..but some folks might be offended?

What do you all think?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome FNG from another FNG..

Junior Memeber??:rolleyes: I guess I'll keep my comments to myself on that one for now... but 100 posts sounds like a lot to me

Ape

B

·
0 Posts
Its only 30

Boar6 said:
Junior member wears off after 100 posts :eek:

I am sure I can talk DP into going for FNG instead of Junior member..but some folks might be offended?

What do you all think?

I stand corrected....After 30 posts you become a "Seasoned Rider"...100 posts entitles you to an "Iron Butt"

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
I stand corrected....After 30 posts you become a "Seasoned Rider"...100 posts entitles you
Hey Boar6,
Now that I'm a FNG I really hate to get to 30 posts for "seasoned rider". Maybe you can get it changed to "FNG Seasoned Rider" to give us some incentive! LOL

Just don't change the 100 posts to "FGN Iron Butt"!:eek:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Another FNG

Yup...Another F'n new guy...Looking in...I see some familiar names already..(JIMMYK how you doin?)...Ok...Whose bike do I have to wash?:eek:

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hey Groucho! Doung good here, all is well. Long time dude. Hope all is well with you and yours.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
15 Participants
FifthGear
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing