V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Passin' through
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK already. I've been "using" this forum for about a year now and got tired of not having full access to what promises to be an even better experience. What the he11... Now I don't feel like a leech.

Last year I missed 6 months of riding cuz I was in Djibouti. This year I'm finishing up a 6 month tour in Afghanistan (fortunately/unfortunately the winter months) and am ready to roll when I get back home in April.

Let the good times ROOLLL.

Flashkev
2005 FLHRCI
Stage 1 ECM with SE intake
(soon) PC III
(soon) V&H Ovals or S&S SPOs
OL

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
the $15 (or however much it is) is WELL worth it. I've saved at least 10 times that amount from the errors learned by other peoples mistakes.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
I've save a few dollars here also. Welcome aboard.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Thank you for serving this great nation.

:welcome: to the forums. Also, :welcome: home.

?prty: ?prty: ?prty: ?prty:

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the forum.
If you spent time in Djibouti last year you might have met my son-in-law, Carl Mangona, who is a Marine reservist and was there about 8 months in '05. I think he is a Captain.
Also, he rides a Night Train.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Passin' through
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
g480628, the name Mangona does not ring a bell... even less likely because I departed Africa in Jan 05. After a while the deployments get blurred in time.
Anyway, I'm back stateside as of yesterday. Took the King out for a chilly spin today and reinforced my convictions on why we're fighting for a free world. It's great to come home...

For anybody / everybody, here's a practical website question: If I wanted to do a VTF search for photos of baggers with S&S SPOs and/or V&H Ovals, how would I "do it"?

Flashkev

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I don't think the search feature would help you much in that department. Maybe posting a request for photos in the exhaust forum would get what you're looking for.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the board. Thanks for your service, and thanks for joining VTF. Looking forward to seeing you post often!

·
Ride It, whatever it is!
244 Posts
Thanks for serving our country and you are a living example of why those of us that enjoy that freedom should not take it for granted. and :welcome: home.

·
Passin' through
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
8-Ball said:
Cheeseskate!!!

Flash... welcome to the big money club... thanks and stay safe!
Nice ride, 8-Ball. I've always liked either stark black, white or grey... and your rinehearts really stand out. Very nicely chromed out.

My RC Classic is black. Someday I'll tinker with posting a few pics of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts